Protect your investment by purchasing a Maintenance Plan for your eligible software product¹. To purchase a plan, contact a Jolly customer service representative or the vendor where you purchased your software.
- Receive telephone and e-mail support with free remote assistance using online meeting software such as GoToMeeting, where applicable
- Receive support for basic and advanced level service requests
- Service requests receive the highest level of priority and will be responded to within one (1) business day following the day of the request
- Receive all major and minor upgrades for the duration of the plan¹
- User can request new installation of software license in case of existing system failure³
- Pricing is per license
- Jolly does not guarantee or publicly provide an upgrade schedule
- Customer may renew an existing Maintenance Plan at the end of the term
- Maintenance Plan pricing is based on the cost of a new license at time that the Maintenance Plan is purchased or renewed
20% of new license cost
Must be purchased at the same time as the license or a penalty may apply
Can be renewed annually for eligible products
1. Maintenance Plans are only available for eligible products. No support, including e-mail support, is available for discontinued or end-of-life products.
Eligible Products: All Jolly Products version 6.x or higher
Discontinued Products: All Jolly products released prior to version 6.x including Print Studio 1.x, 2.x and Jolly products version 3.x, 4.x, 5.x.
2. Maintenance Plan prices are subject to change without notice.
3. A Maintenance Plan is required to receive any software updates, including major and minor version upgrades, bug fixes and software patches.
4. New installation of software license without successful deactivation of existing installed license is not available for customers without a valid Maintenance Plan. Under normal circumstances, a software license must be transferred to a different workstation using the software’s Deactivation Wizard found in software's Help menu.
5. Requests for new installation of software license without successful deactivation of existing installed license will only be granted in special cases of documented system failure. The customer will be asked to fill out a ‘Request for new installation due to system failure form’ and submit a signed copy of this form with proper documentation. The customer must provide sufficient documentation of a system failure or the new installation request will be denied at the Jolly customer service representatives discretion.
6. Pricing is subject to change at any time. Maintenance Plans will not be available for currently released products after a new major upgrade is announced. Maintenance Plans are available only for the most current product version. Other restrictions may also apply.